JW Marriott New Orleans
Why We Love It
- This elegant property has received the AAA Four-Diamond Award for nearly 30 years in a row
- Across the street from the French Quarter on Canal Street
- Go for a dip in the saltwater rooftop pool overlooking the city
- Less than a 10-minute walk to Bourbon Street, Aquarium of the Americas, Riverwalk Marketplace and Harrah's
"The location is stellar" -- USA Today
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
A recipient of the AAA Four-Diamond Award for nearly 30 years in a row, this historic Canal Street hotel offers old-world charm and an unbeatable location across the street from the French Quarter’s culinary gems. Other attractions within a 10-minute walking distance are Harrah’s Casino, the Convention Center, the Aquarium of the Americas, the Shops at Canal Place, Riverwalk Marketplace and the Superdome.
Take a few laps in the rooftop saltwater swimming pool, soak up city views from the terrace or unwind in the fitness center. The on-site Canal Street Grill earns 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor.com and serves up fresh local Creole/French cuisine like grilled and fried oysters, crab cakes and boudin-stuffed chicken.
Take in city views from comfortable, modern rooms with a shower/tub combination, designer toiletries and plush terry robes.
- "The location is stellar" -- USA Today
- "Lovely quarters" -- Zagat
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
Room amenities Refirgerator on request. Charges may apply.
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.