$101 – New Orleans getaway near the French Quarter, 75% off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Just steps from iconic Bourbon Street and the Arts District of New Orleans, this Travelzoo member-favourite hotel is back. Immerse yourself in the Big Easy with live jazz, museums and fresh beignets, then come back to the hotel for upscale Cajun-Creole dishes served at Trenasse.
This deal saves you up to 75% (yes, you read that correctly) through the end of the year, including hard-to-get holidays like Labour Day and Halloween. We’ve also negotiated upgraded rooms and weekends, up to 70% off.
- Check in to a King Room, most dates through Dec. 29
- $101-$178 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $152-$211 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays
- You can also save on an upgraded Double Queen for +$13 per night and Balcony King Rooms for +$26 per night
- Note: Entry restrictions may be in place for this destination, and services at the hotel may be disrupted due to the pandemic. Check advisories for the destination and hotel before making travel arrangements.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to arrival
- Price based on up to 2 guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is US$28.11, including tax, per night, and valet parking is US$52.85, including tax, per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- CAA 4-Diamond hotel located near Lafayette Square in the Central Business District — that's just three blocks from the French Quarter
- There's a heated, outdoor rooftop pool, complete with bar and restaurant service, on the 15th floor
- Strolling distance to the Riverwalk, where you'll find Harrah's Casino, the Carondelet streetcar (for day trips to the Garden District) and world-famous beignets at Café du Monde
Although it's only a five-minute walk to Bourbon Street, the InterContinental Hotel feels distinctly more refined and less raucous than its proximity to the quarter would suggest. Some examples include the marble flooring, ornate chandeliers and high, leather-backed chairs that greet guests as they walk into the lobby. There are also loads of reminders that you're still in the Big Easy — for instance, jazz statuettes scattered around the commons areas and reproductions of George Rodrigue's "Blue Dog" mounted on the walls.
The upscale vibe continues in the guest rooms, thanks to hardwood furnishings plus marble vanities and rainfall showerheads in the bathrooms. They also come with free Wi-Fi, Keurig coffeemakers and flat-screen TVs, as well as optional turndown service. Parents with small children can even arrange for a babysitter through the concierge (for an added fee).
The hotel's flagship restaurant, Trenasse, specializes in Cajun-Creole cuisine with a wide selection of wine and oysters, on top of a host of true Louisiana classics like crawfish pie, escargot and frog legs. For more casual fare, there's the on-site English-pub-style bistro, Pete's, where guests can find NOLA comfort foods like gumbo or shrimp and grits. For breakfast, we recommend the Creole Benedict with locally sourced Andouille sausage.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$30 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request. Maximum of 2 pets per room.
A Non-refundable cleaning fee of US$150 plus tax, per stay will be charged upon arrival.
Maximum weight: 20 kg.
Maximum of 2 pets per room.
Valet service fee: US$52.85 plus tax per day. The valet service fee includes in and out privileges.
Car park fee: US$28.11 inclusive of tax per night.
The car park fee includes in and out privileges.
The valet service fee includes in and out privileges.
Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. Visit https://ready.nola.gov for more information.
Guidelines or available amenities may be subject to change.
A note from the hotel:
"InterContinental New Orleans is open and awaits your arrival. We have raised the bar on our cleanliness standards to provide you a safe experience with the level of luxury you have come to expect from our hotel.
We have implemented IHG’s Way of Clean program, which includes deep cleaning with hospital-grade disinfectants in the guest rooms and public spaces.
Guests at our hotel may see colleagues taking a variety of additional steps to protect health and safety such as maintaining social distancing, using personal protective equipment such as masks and gloves, conducting visible and more frequent deep cleaning of high touch surfaces in public areas."
Visit https://ready.nola.gov for more information.
$101 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(488 Member Ratings)