Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel
Why We Love It
- Located on Lexington Avenue, steps to Central Park and the Bloomingdale’s flagship store
- New York Magazine recommends the shepherd’s pie at the authentic on-site Irish pub
- Fodor’s names this hotel one of the top five kid-friendly hotels in the city
- A favorite for Irish celebrities visiting the city
“Real Irish welcome for all” -- New York Magazine
Rooms & Rates
The Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel prides itself on providing the kind of personal, attentive service one might expect from a quiet country inn -- it's the sort of cozy hospitality that past guests praise on TripAdvisor. The hotel is low profile and un-flashy, yet places guests near some of the largest cultural and shopping venues in the city.
Leisure travelers are within a five-block stroll from Central Park, The Russian Tea Room, Carnegie Hall and Bloomingdale's. Guestroom decor is traditional and homey with a plush pillow-top bed, leather upholstered headboard and cozy terrycloth robes. The hotel provides complimentary access to a fitness center three blocks away.
- “Touting a real Irish welcome for all, the Fitzpatrick brings a little of the old world to Midtown” -- New York Magazine
- “The rooms are large” -- Frommer’s
General Complimentary access to gym, indoor pool and sauna nearby.
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 16.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 59 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD $50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.