Kimpton Hotel Monaco Portland
Why We Love It
- Art-centric AAA 4-Diamond boutique hotel with complimentary daily wine hour
- Complimentary bicycles provided for sightseeing
- Guests can request paints and an easel and paint during the evening wine reception
- Whimsically decorated guest rooms with cozy animal-print robes
"Bright and bold" --Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
OverviewPortland is your oyster when you hop on a complimentary bicycle from the AAA 4-Diamond Hotel Monaco. The boutique hotel’s downtown location is only a short ride from Pearl District’s art galleries and boutiques, live music in Pioneer Courthouse Square and a plethora of breweries.
The bright and eclectic lobby is filled with local artwork, elaborate furnishings and mismatched patterns. Here, the hotel hosts a complimentary wine hour every evening featuring local varietals (Oregon is best known for its pinot noirs) as well as juice and snacks for the kids; request an easel and paint if the artistic mood strikes. In the morning, grab a freshly brewed Starbucks coffee free of charge.
The hipster-chic guest rooms -- the majority of which are suites -- are whimsically decorated with “birds in flight” wallpaper, red couches and padded, tartan headboards. Amenities include animal-print bathrobes, Italian linens and an honor bar featuring gourmet snacks.
After a day in the city, unwind on your free in-room yoga mat with a child’s pose or two, or head to the first floor’s Dosha Salon and Spa, where guests receive a discount. There is also a daily happy hour at the on-site Red Star Tavern & Roast House, a lively neighborhood gathering spot. The tavern has an extensive whiskey library and dishes up whole roasted chicken, juicy burgers and shared nibbles like avocado and pumpkin seed dip.
- "This luxury boutique hotel is bright and bold, with a cacophony of colors and patterns that feels decadent rather than overwhelming" -- Fodor's
- "All the familiar Monaco amenities are here -- like special packages for travelers with pets, complimentary evening wine socials, in-room spa treatments, and loaner goldfish on request" -- Travel + Leisure
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPad on request
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Internet access
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children 17 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Child's cot/crib available free of charge for children under 2 (on request). Extra bed available (on request): for all ages including adults free of charge.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request, free of charge.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Valet parking, $38/night with full in-and-out privileges (subject to change); 50% discount for hybrid vehicles.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available 24 hours
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.