Hampton Inn New Orleans - Downtown
Why We Love It
- Built in the shell of New Orleans' first skyscraper, this historic hotel is a short walk to the French Quarter
- Packed with valuable extras, including daily breakfast, Wi-Fi and a complimentary cocktail reception most weeknights
- The hotel is surrounded by classic New Orleans restaurants like the famous Acme Oyster House
"High ceilings and spacious rooms" -- Gayot.com
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Housed in a tur- of-the-century office building, the Hampton Inn New Orleans-Downtown welcomes guests to stay within walking distance of the French Quarter.
Guestrooms at this hotel are spacious and extend the historic character of the building, which was New Orleans' first skyscraper. All guests receive daily complimentary breakfast as well as free Wi-Fi available throughout the building. And, as a bonus, a complimentary happy hour is offered most weeknights.
This hotel is surrounded by some of New Orleans' best restaurants, including the famous Acme Oyster House, Red Fish Grill and August, in addition to many more upscale and celebrity-endorsed options. The French Quarter and Bourbon Street are just one and a half blocks from the hotel's front doors.
- "A converted office building with large, comfortable, and pleasant rooms is an oasis in the midst of the bustling (Central Business District)" -- Fodor's
- "It captures the character of the city with its high ceilings and spacious rooms" -- Gayot.com
- "The Hampton stays close to its modest chain roots by offering good-value accommodations" -- Lonely Planet
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 24.00 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 0.00 (roundtrip), (from 0 to 6 years old)
- Valet parking fee: USD 39.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.