The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
Why We Love It
- Its a AAA 5-Diamond resort "that's a hit with foodies, shoppers and high rollers alike" (Fodor's)
- This all-suite resort boasts some of the largest rooms on the Strip with sunken living rooms and marble bathrooms
- The onsite Canyon Ranch spa is one of the largest in the world and there are six James Beard Award-winning restaurants
"Painstakingly detailed" -- Frommer's
98% (42 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
If all of Vegas could be summed up in one hotel experience, it might just be the Venetian. The AAA 5-Diamond hotel is big, it's electric, it's elaborate and it's fun.
Like a scene out of Italy, cobblestone bridges and singing gondoliers weave through replicas of famous Venetian sights. The lobby is flanked by pillars and archways and intricately detailed Italian art. But also like Venice, the hotel is crowded with tourists and non-hotel guests, and it's easy to get lost here -- a walk from the rooms to the outdoors can easily take 10 minutes.
It's right on the Strip, so all of Sin City's attractions are nearby. That said, with all of the onsite amenities, many guests never leave. The 120,000-square-foot casino is a favorite among high rollers, and the onsite Spa Canyon Ranch Club is one of the largest spas in the world. There's shopping, restaurants and entertainment for every taste including Cut by Wolfgang Puck, and Tao which Fodor's calls "one of the chicest nightclub in the Pacific Time Zone." There are six pools to choose from, though the main one downstairs gets get crowded early.
The rooms are some of the largest in Vegas with sunken living room areas and large marble bathrooms with deep soaking tubs and built-in TVs. Beds are topped with plush bedding and rooms have remote controlled blinds that make it hard to leave. Since you may never make it passed the lobby, aim for a room that faces The Strip.
- "Walking from the hotel lobby into the casino is one of the great experiences in Las Vegas" -- Fodor's
- "The most painstakingly detailed of the themed casino resorts, the Venetian is a condensed version of its namesake city" -- Frommer's
- "This 63-acre resort emulates the romance, charm and festival-like atmosphere of old Venice" -- Gayot.com
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am.
Children and additional guests: Children under age 13 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs and extra beds ($35 per night) are available on request. Charges may apply and will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Fees: A resort fee of $25 per room/per night (subject to tax) applies. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(42 Member Reviews)