$108 & up – Boston Kimpton through December, up to 65% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
We checked the archive to be sure: With nightly rates starting at $108, these are the lowest prices we've seen from a Boston hotel in more than a year. Nab savings of up to 65% through December at this 4-star Kimpton that ranks among the Top 10 Hotels Downtown (U.S. News & World Report).
“Sex appeal” -- Travel + Leisure
- Stay in a Deluxe King or Double Double Room
- $108 per night ... through April
- $158 per night ... May-August; November-December
- $221 per night ... September-October
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Off-street parking is available (fees apply)
- Pet-friendly; no fee
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- These 4-star digs are within walking distance of top sites like the Paul Revere House and Faneuil Hall
- It's across the street from T.D. Garden (home of the Celtics and Bruins for non-Bostonians)
- As with all Kimptons, the hotel rolls out the red carpet for pets, providing beds and water bowls at no extra charge
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
The 4-star Kimpton Onyx Hotel enjoys a prime location in Boston's up-and-coming West End neighborhood, within a short walk of popular attractions in Beacon Hill and North End. Head five minutes southwest, for instance, and you'll find B-Town's Little Italy — home to the Paul Revere House and other stops along the Freedom Trail. Or stroll five minutes east, where you can grab a bite at one of the bistros along Cambridge Street.
The hotel itself feels contemporary with just the right amount of kitsch, thanks to its dark wood décor offset by pops of cherry red and oh-so-Bostonian accents, like "Wicked-Smaht" pillows in guest rooms. The aptly named Ruby Room restaurant has a lounge-like vibe and offers a full dinner menu and breakfast buffet. You'll also find signature Kimpton amenities like in-room yoga mats and loaner bikes for exploring the city.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: US$25 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$10 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request: free of charge.
Fees: A US$75 per night incidental hold will be placed on the debit/credit card provided at check-in.
Please note some outlets/venues may be temporarily unavailable. Please contact hotel directly to inquire.
Restaurant, valet, wine hour and stayover housekeeping services are currently suspended.
The safety and well-being of our guests and colleagues is always a top priority. For more information please visit: https://www.ihg.com/content/us/en/customer-care/travel-advisory-covid-19
Up to 65% Off
$108 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.