Kimpton Alexis Hotel
Why We Love It
- Hotel style is a mixture of historic charm and refreshingly bold interior design
- An art exhibit on the main floor is refreshed quarterly
- Pike Place Market and the Seattle Aquarium are within a 10-minute walk
- A complimentary wine hour is provided by the hotel every evening
“A tasteful mix of classic and new” -- Travel + Leisure
Rooms & Rates
The Alexis Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel, embodies the creative energy of the Pacific Northwest with a rotating exhibition of local and international art. Set in two historic buildings, the interior is bright and bold in a refreshing but complimentary contrast to its Beaux-Arts facade.
Guestrooms have pillow-top beds with down comforters, iPod docking stations and upscale toiletries. Between relaxing in these unique rooms, many with exposed brick walls, check out other amenities like the full-service spa and the 24-hour fitness center.
Sitting near the water, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk to the famous Pike Place Market and the Seattle Aquarium. The Bookstore Bar and Cafe is a relaxing destination on-site, with brunch and dinner and a daily happy hour.
- “A youthful and surprising design aesthetic mixes patterns, colors, styles, and accessories in a way that’s both bold and comfortable” -- Frommer’s
- “This luxury boutique hotel isn't just near many of Seattle's major attractions -- it's also one of them” -- Gayot.com
- “A tasteful mix of classic and new” -- Travel + Leisure
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Fees The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 16.44 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.