Hyatt At Olive 8
Why We Love It
- Green is the theme here -- there's a large living rooftop, energy efficient room fixtures and everything is cleaned with organic products
- The 100% glass exterior of this AAA 4-Diamond property means each room is light-filled with stellar views
- Amenities include a top-notch indoor pool and sundeck, a spa and a 24-hour fitness center
- Pike Place Market and the Convention Center are within 10-minute walking distance
“The greenest hotel in Seattle” — Fodor’s
Rooms & Rates
The Hyatt at Olive 8 in Seattle embodies all the hallmarks of its home city: a laid-back vibe, natural scenery and a commitment to the environment. This sleek AAA 4-Diamond hotel is Seattle’s first hotel with a LEED certification for sustainability.
Guestrooms at the hotel have city, mountain or water views, and come with large, bright windows that let in plenty of natural light. Opportunities to kick back on-site include a spa, a 24-hour fitness center with a steam room and dry sauna, and an outdoor pool. Fodor’s calls this hotel’s amenities “superb.”
It's a three-minute walk to the Convention Center and 10 minutes to the historic and famed Pike Place Market. Three blocks from the hotel, the Westlake Subway Station connects to the rest of the city, including the airport. Though the location can't be beat, light sleepers should be aware that sometimes street noise can be a bit much.
- “In a city known for environmental responsibility, being the greenest hotel in Seattle is no small feat — and green is rarely this chic” — Fodor’s
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.