Grand Hyatt Seattle
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- Adjacent to the Washington State Convention Center, this AAA 4-Diamond hotel is popular for business travel
- Weekend leisure guests like that it's just a 10-minute walk to Pike's Place Market and the Nordstrom's flagship store is across the street
- All rooms were chicly renovated in 2014 and come with floor-to-ceiling windows showcasing stunning city views and large soaker tubs
- The on-site Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse features two happy hours a day
The upscale AAA 4-Diamond Grand Hyatt Seattle, located in the heart of The Emerald City’s bustling downtown core, is adjacent to the Washington State Convention Center and is surrounded by the shops, restaurants and excitement the city is known for. Walk to Pike's Place Market in 10 minutes.
All rooms received a chic makeover in 2014 thanks to a $6 million renovation. They're spacious and comfortable, with Hyatt Grand Beds, large soaker tubs, and floor-to-ceiling windows showcasing outstanding views. Though both leisure and business guests can be found in the lobby, the steep fees for Wi-Fi commonly found in business hotels will put some leisure guests off.
The onsite fitness center comes with bonus features like saunas, steam rooms and a whirlpool, but unfortunately no pool
The Ruth's Chris Steakhouse on-site hosts two popular happy hours. Guests not in the mood for steak can grab a seat at the on-site Cheesecake Factory or the Blue C Sushi.
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 35.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 55.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.