$149-$218 – Beachfront Amelia Island inn, 45% off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Just off the coast of northeast Florida, Seaside Amelia is nestled between stunning white-sand beaches and a pristine state park inhabited by gopher tortoises, painted buntings and other wildlife. Guests seeking fun in the sun can ride horseback on the beach, explore the area on a carriage tour and see the charming historic Downtown Fernandina Beach, just two miles east.
Travelzoo members get to stay in a room fresh off a renovation, with rates starting just over $137 per night (you’ll find the best savings on fall stays). Plus, all guests receive complimentary grab-and-go breakfast, so you can fuel up before enjoying the many outdoor activities the area has to offer.
- Check in to a Parlor Room
- $149-$177 per night ... November-December
- $163-$191 per night ... October
- $177-$218 per night ... through Sept. 30
- Note: Entry restrictions may be in place for this destination, and services at the hotel may be disrupted due to the pandemic. Check advisories for the destination and hotel before making travel arrangements.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to arrival
- Price based on up to 2 guests sharing a room
- Children ages 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- No resort fee
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies and lemonade are available at the front desk
- There is a rooftop sundeck with ocean views and an outdoor swimming pool
- You'll have quick access to shopping and dining in the historic downtown area, as well as hiking in Fort Clinch State Park
The Atlantic Ocean laps against the shores outside the Seaside Amelia Inn, where guests can take in the saltwater breeze and pink-tinged sunsets from the outdoor pool or the patio of the on-site bar and grill.
The small inn has a homey feel, with individually designed, contemporary guest rooms. Parlor rooms are definitely on the snug side, but with direct beach access and an outdoor pool, you won't be spending much time in the room. All rooms have a mini fridge, ideal for storing snacks and drinks, plus complimentary Wi-Fi access. Some rooms face the pool, while others provide views of the ocean, and many have private balconies.
Minutes away is the Historic Downtown area of Fernandina. Once a stomping ground for pirates, the Victorian seaport village is now home to boutique shopping and seafood restaurants. A host of more adventurous activities are also nearby, such as sailing, fishing, horseback riding and golfing.
General Complimentary beach chairs and umbrellas
- Outdoor pool
- Roof terrace
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
Services Bike rental available nearby
- Safe in reception
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- ADA compliant rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Crib available on request, free of charge for children.
Extra beds are not available.
Crib/Pack 'n Play not available.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$10 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Crib available on request, free of charge for children. Extra beds are not available.
Only service animals allowed. Pets are allowed on request. Charges will apply.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges will apply.
Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. The lobby bathrooms currently under renovation.
The lobby bathrooms currently under renovation.
$149 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(76 Member Ratings)