$100 & up—London's Notting Hill: hotel stays through June
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Home to the quirky Portobello Road street market, fashionable eateries, and picture-perfect pastel-fronted homes, Notting Hill offers the "quintessential London experience" (Lonely Planet).
While hotels in this popular neighbourhood can be pricey, Travelzoo members exclusively save 30% on overnight stays at The Abbey, a boutique property with 22 newly refurbished rooms, until June.
- Check in most Sundays-Thursdays:
- $100-$131 per night ... through March
- $134-$151 per night ... April-June
- Some weekends are also available, starting at $151 per night
- Accommodations for two in a Lower Ground Double room
- Other rooms and suites are also available starting at $104 per night
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation policy: This is a non-refundable rate; cancellations are not permitted
- A three-night minimum stay is required from April-June
- Booking note: The above prices may fluctuate but Travelzoo members will always receive a discount on the hotel's regular rates
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Select "1 Guest" from the drop down menu on the booking calendar to view Single rooms for solo travellers
- Free Wi-Fi
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- In the heart of fashionable Notting Hill, The Abbey reopened last summer after an extensive refurbishment and rebranding
- Guestrooms range from compact single rooms for solo travellers to stylish junior suites with four-poster beds
- Browse antique stalls, eclectic vintage stores and sample international street food at Portobello Market—fans of the 1990s romantic comedy might want to snap a photo with Hugh Grant's blue door
- Notting Hill Gate underground station is a two-minute walk from the hotel, providing easy connections to the rest of the city on the Central, Circle and District lines
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour front desk
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra beds are not available.
Crib/Pack 'n Play not available.
Pets: Dogs are allowed on request: free of charge. They must be kept off furniture and beds. Any damage caused will be chargeable.
$142 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(32 Member Ratings)