$84 – Moncton Hotel incl. Breakfast through April
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Take off for a quick Moncton getaway to witness the tidal bore or feel your car roll up the famous Magnetic Hill.
This deal saves you over 35% on stays through April. The hotel, overlooking the Petitcodiac River, makes a great base for day trips to the lobster rolls of Shediac and the must-see Hopewell Rocks at Fundy National Park.
- Most dates through April 30, 2022:
- $84 per night ... Standard Two Double or One King room
- $94 per night ... Executive Two Queen room with river view
- Daily grab-and-go breakfast for two ($10 value)
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Travelzoo Tip: This is part of a larger sale on Rodd Hotels and Resorts dotted across the Maritimes.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made prior to 4 p.m. local time, 72 hours prior to the day of arrival; the first night (room and tax) will be charged for cancellations received after this time or no shows
- Please check provincial and local advisories before making travel arrangements
- Note: Due to local and provincial guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
- The province of New Brunswick requires proof of vaccination for certain services
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; additional guests are +$10 plus tax, per adult, per night
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Pet-friendly; no fee
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Moncton is known for its sinuous Petitcodiac River and the tidal bore, a twice-daily natural phenomenon where the tide surges, pushing river waters back upstream against the current
- Visit the Acadian Museum at the University of Moncton campus; it houses records of early French colonialists from more than 400 years ago
- All guests receive free parking and Wi-Fi access
- Infant cots / cribs
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$10 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request: free of charge. Only small pets are allowed and in pet friendly rooms only.
Pet friendly rooms are subject to availability.
Please list if travelling with a small pet in the "Special Requests" section on the checkout page, or contact the hotel at (800) 565-7633 once the reservation is made.
Only small pets are allowed and in pet friendly rooms only.
Complimentary car park. Please contact hotel directly for RV and commercial parking.
A $200.00 CAD plus tax, per stay incidental hold will be placed on the credit card provided at check-in. The incidental hold is payable by major credit card only.
The property is non-smoking, including all public areas and guest rooms. Guests caught smoking on property and in guest rooms will be charged a $200.00 CAD plus tax penalty. Charges will be added to your bill at the discretion of the hotel.
Guest rooms will be inspected prior to checkout and, provided that the room is free of damage and evidence of smoking, the security deposit will be refunded in full. Refunds to a credit card could take 7-14 days for the funds to be completely released, based on your bank or financial institution. The security deposit amount is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Please contact hotel directly for RV and commercial parking.
Due to local and provincial guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. The seasonal outdoor pool is open from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.
Visit https://roddvacations.com/corona-virus-update/ for more details.
The seasonal outdoor pool is open from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.
over 35% Off
$84 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(86 Member Ratings)