$147 & up—Chicago: 4-star art hotel through 2023
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
One block away from the shopping on Magnificent Mile, 21c Museum Hotel Chicago boasts stylish accommodations and a diverse art collection. Check out the curated art exhibits (just steps away from your room), explore the downtown area's attractions on foot and indulge in world-class sushi at the upscale seafood restaurant located on site.
Save up to 60% on stays through the end of the year, including spring and summer. You'll also get perks like a mini bar credit per night and a waived resort fee, exclusive to Travelzoo members.
- Stay in a Deluxe King Room any day of the week
- $147-$188 per night ... through April; November-December
- $229-$269 per night ... May and July
- $188-$229 per night ... August-October
- Upgrade to a Luxury Suite for +$41
- Travelzoo member perks:
- Waived resort fee (reg. US$20 (approx. $27) plus tax per night), which covers Wi-Fi, access to the fitness center and two water bottles
- US$15 (approx. $20) minibar credit per night
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made by 4 p.m. local time, 48 hours before arrival
- Price based on up to 2 guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- Valet parking is US$75 (approx. $100), inclusive of tax, per night
- Pet-friendly; no fee
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- The museum within the hotel is free and open 24 hours a day; you can see 100 multimedia artworks by 60 artists from across the globe
- 21c partnered with Soothe, a licensed wellness and personal care service that comes directly to your hotel room for spa treatments (reservations are required in advance)
- Indulge in fresh seafood at the on-site restaurant, Lure Fishbar, which features a complete raw bar with rotating oyster selection and sushi; in-room dining service is also available
- The Starbucks Reserve Roastery is a 3-minute walk away; the DuSable Bridge (a popular location for pictures) is an 8-minute walk away; a Polynesian-style cocktail bar, Three Dots and a Dash is a 9-minute walk away
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
Some accessibility features may not be available in all rooms. Please coordinate with the hotel directly before you travel.
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$30 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request: free of charge.
If you require a pet-friendly room, please contact the hotel directly before you travel.
Valet service fee: US$75 inclusive of tax per day. The urban experience fee (listed as resort fee) includes:
Parking fees include in-and-out privileges.
A resort/facility fee of US$20 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
When booking the "Travelzoo Deal" , Travelzoo members are eligible for: waived resort fee.
The urban experience fee (listed as resort fee) includes:
Additional details: Some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Up to 60% off
$147 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
- 1-877-966-0000 U.S. and Canada (toll-free)
- +44 (0) 20 3564 9000 U.K. and Europe
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(64 Member Ratings)