$131 – NYC: Suite Stay w/Breakfast near Empire State Building
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
This 4-star destination puts guests in an upgraded Studio Suite room near the Empire State Building, Madison Square Garden and other top NYC destinations while saving up to 30%.
"Excellent upscale hotel"; "modern decor" — Oyster.com
- $131 per night ... select dates in January-February
- $171 per night ... March 1-15
- $210-$250 per night ... most dates in November-December
- Stay in a Studio Suite room with a kitchenette - a free upgrade over the standard room
- Daily breakfast coupons for Brown's Bagels adjacent to the hotel (reg. $20 per person)
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to four guests sharing a room
- Children ages 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later if necessary
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a facility fee of $46 plus tax per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, fitness and business center access, bike rentals and more
- Self parking is $93 plus tax per night ($99 for oversized vehicles, +$13 for valet))
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Travelzoo Tip: See the Rockettes in “Christmas Spectacular” this November at the world-famous Radio City Music Hall, with tickets starting at $90.
Why We Love This Hotel
- Top-rated tourist sites are right outside — it’s only a few blocks to Madison Square Garden and the Empire State Building
- Times Square is about 10 blocks north, and Chelsea is just a few blocks south
- The Herald Square neighborhood has heaps of shopping — many popular retail brands have their biggest stores there
If you’re in town to see the major sights, you’ll find quite a few of them along the streets just north of the Stewart Hotel: the Empire State Building is within five blocks while Madison Square Garden and Penn Station are right across the street. Times Square is about 10 blocks north — you can see it glowing straight up Seventh Avenue. In the Herald Square area, many fast-fashion and affordable clothing companies have opened some of their largest stores.
If you’re seeking a quieter pace, along the lines of how locals live, head south of the hotel to the Chelsea neighborhood. A district that was once home to an artistic fringe decades ago is now affluent with families and professionals. There are stylish restaurants and cozy shops, as well as the Fashion Institute of Technology and Upright Citizens Brigade improv comedy theater.
Studio Suite rooms are spacious by NYC standards, starting at 410 square feet and featuring a kitchenette, flat-panel TVs, pillowtop bedding, in-room coffee makers and Wi-Fi. Guests who upgrade to a One-Bedroom suite will stay in a space with a separate seating area and over 500 square feet of space. There's also an on-site restaurant, bar and fitness center.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bed available in the One Bedroom Suite with Kitchen only.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request, free of charge, for children 2 and under.
Extra bedding available upon request: US$50 plus tax, per night.
Rates are based on up to four guests sharing a room.
Extra bed available in the One Bedroom Suite with Kitchen only.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at US$100 plus tax per pet per stay. Only dogs and cats permitted.
Only dogs and cats permitted.
A resort/facility fee of US$35 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The Facility Fee includes: WiFi, fitness center access, unlimited use of business center, complimentary local and international calls, 20% off of Niles restaurant for dinner, Citi Bike Rental and Access to Stewart Pass.
A US$85 plus tax, per night incidental hold will be placed on the debit/credit card provided at check-in.
Valet service fee: US$80 plus tax per day.
Valet service fee for oversized vehicle: US$85 plus tax per day.
An Occupancy Fee applies per room/ per night and varies based on room type booked:
$5.50 USD applies to the Studio Suite with Kitchen
$7.50 USD applies for the One Bedroom Suite with Kitchen.
All bookings will reflect an Occupancy Fee of $7.50 USD plus tax, per night and the correct fee will be charged at the hotel.
Self Parking is 70 USD plus tax per day for standard size vehicles and 75 USD plus tax per day for oversized vehicles.
In & out privileges are not included.
The Facility Fee includes: WiFi, fitness center access, unlimited use of business center, complimentary local and international calls, 20% off of Niles restaurant for dinner, Citi Bike Rental and Access to Stewart Pass.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Up to 30% off
$131 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(296 Member Ratings)