$417—Bobcaygeon: 3-nt. lakefront cottage retreat this fall
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Canada's late poet laureate Gord Downie mythologized the cottage country town of Bobcaygeon when he sang: "I saw the constellations reveal themselves, one star at a time." A lakefront stay at Kawartha Lakes’ Bobcaygeon Resort lets you gaze up at the night sky to admire the inspiration behind those touching lyrics.
Stay in a comfy two-bedroom cottage that sleeps up to six, perfect for families and friends, while enjoying up to 40% off on stays this fall and into 2024.
- Stays are available on most dates between Oct. 18 - Dec. 21, 2023; Jan. 2-31, 2024
- $417-$469 for three nights ($139-$165 per night)
- Two-bedroom waterfront cottage—these cottages on the shore of Lake Sturgeon can accommodate up to six people with two queen beds, one bathroom and a full kitchen
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made prior to 60 days before arrival to receive a full refund of the 50% deposit (room, tax, service charge and $125 damage fee). The total value of the booking (room and tax) will be forfeited for cancellations received after this time or no shows
- A three-night minimum stay is required to unlock this deal
- Credit card guarantee required. A 50% deposit (room, tax, service charge and $125 damage fee) is required upon booking. The remaining balance of the booking (room, tax, service charge and $125 damage fee) will be charged 60 days prior to arrival
- Price based on up to six guests sharing a room
- Children 15 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- Self check-in procedure: email BobcaygeonResort@gmail.com immediately after booking to receive check-in instructions and additional important information for your stay. A key pad code will be sent 48 hours before your arrival
- Towel and linen service are not provided. Please bring your own linens
- The property does not have a direct phone number. For any questions please email BobcaygeonResort@gmail.com
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary, two parking spaces are supplied for every reservation
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- There are tons of activities for everyone in the family to enjoy within the resort; play a game of foosball or shuffleboard in the games room, or make use of the kayaks, pedal boats and paddleboards
- Each cottage is equipped with a full kitchen, hi-speed Wi-Fi and its own private deck with a propane barbecue
- Rent a boat at one of the neighbouring marinas and head to Big Island for some fishing or hiking
- The resort is home to a private sandy beach where you can enjoy a lakefront campfire under the stars
- Infant cots / cribs
- Games room
- Private beach
- No pets allowed
- No elevator / lift
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
Standard Time is 4pm. Self check-in procedure:
Minimum age required to check in: 25.
Please email BobcaygeonResort@gmail.com IMMEDIATELY AFTER BOOKING to receive your confirmation, payment receipt, self check-in instructions/codes and additional important information for your stay.
Self check-in procedure:
Checkout: Standard Time is 10am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 15 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Price based on a maximum of 6 guests.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Due to Travelzoo system limitations bookings can only be made for up to five guests, but rest assured additional guests can be accommodated up to the maximum occupancy of 6 guest.
Price based on a maximum of 6 guests.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A $65 CAD plus tax per stay cleaning fee (listed as service charge) is additional and will be added to the total price of your stay upon checkout.
A $250 CAD damage fee is additional and will be refunded providing no damage is incurred.
Some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. Towel and linen service are not provided. Please bring your own linens.
For questions please email BobcaygeonResort@gmail.com.
Towel and linen service are not provided. Please bring your own linens.
Up to 40% off
$139 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(22 Member Ratings)