$225 – Chic Portland Hotel in Summer, 50% Off
Portland hotels are rarely discounted during the summer, but this newly renovated hotel is offering Travelzoo members 50% off through Labor Day weekend.
- What's included:
- $225 per night through Sept. 3
- With this deal, valet parking is $13 per night (reg. $56)
- Waived amenity fee (reg. $36), which covers two complimentary waters, $15 food-and-beverage credit for use in the in-room minibar or hotel shop, daily passes to 24 Hour Fitness located one block away, use of cruiser bikes and more
- This deal is available on July 4 and Labor Day weekend
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; additional adults are $20 per person, per night
- Refundable price; book now and cancel at least 48 hours prior to arrival if needed
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly; a $87 fee per stay applies
What you need to know:
“Sophisticated” -- Fodor’s
Why We Love It
- This 4-star hotel is in the heart of downtown Portland
- Ranked in Top 20 Pacific Northwest Hotels list by Conde Nast Traveler in 2014
- Rooms feature huge windows and mini-fridges
- Guests receive free Wi-Fi and passes to the local 24-Hour Fitness Center
The vibrant City of Roses beckons visitors with hot spots like Voodoo Doughnut and an eco-conscious culture. Whether you’re headed to Portland to peruse the open-air markets or to try out the variety of dining options, Hotel Modera is an ideal place to rest your head. A 20-minute drive leads to the cultural arts district, where visitors can find popular galleries like Guardiano and HiiH.
Start your day with an invigorating workout at the 24-Hour Fitness Center. Passes are complimentary for hotel guests. As the day winds down, meet up with friends or clients at the outdoor fire pits for a glass of wine. Then head back to a modern guest room that has views of downtown Portland or the hotel’s courtyard. Rooms are appointed with luxurious pillow-top mattresses and complimentary Wi-Fi access.
Zagat touted Hotel Modera’s restaurant Nel Centro as “very good to excellent” overall and said its happy hour is “one of Portland’s great bargains.” Dine here for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Evenings bring succulent entrees like risotto with sweet corn and spit roasted pork loin. Conclude a meal perfectly with 12-layer chocolate pistachio mousse cake and a hand-crafted cocktail.
- “Its mid-century modern footprint and overall minimalist aesthetic has been respected, but reinvented and restyled to reflect today’s urban and environmentally aware sensibilities” -- Frommer’s
- “This boutique property is at once accessible and sophisticated” -- Fodor’s
- “It doesn't have a stuffy feel that some iconic hotels do: Instead, everything feels modern and casual” -- Oyster.com
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Crib available on request, free of charge for children under 3. Extra beds are not available.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged $25 per stay on checkout.
A resort/facility fee of $24.00 ($27.67 including tax), per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Valet Parking for $42.00 (subject to tax), per day. Charges will be applied to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
The Valet Parking is $10.00 (subject to tax), per day when booking the Travelzoo Deal.
$225 / night
When You Can Go
Through Sept. 3
Getting ThereHotel Modera is approximately a 30-minute car ride in good traffic from the Portland International Airport. Cab fare is approximately $45 one way. Guests can also take the MAX Light Rail from the airport to the Mall/SW 5th Ave. station downtown, and either catch the bus or walk 7 blocks south on SW 5th Avenue to get to the hotel. The ride takes just under an hour and a costs $2.50.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(12 Member Ratings)