$385 – Central Coast Hotel through September, Reg. $450
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Guests traveling between San Francisco and Los Angeles can take a break from a long drive at the trendy college town of San Luis Obispo. Patrons of Hotel Cerro will be close to numerous beaches, wineries and historical sites, like Hearst Castle (recently re-opened for tours!).
Rooms here normally cost over $580 a night, but Travelzoo members can stay for $385 through September. We've also negotiated a daily breakfast credit and a welcome bottle of wine.
- Stay in a Cerro Classic Queen, through September
- $385 per night … Sundays-Thursdays
- $514 per night … Fridays-Saturdays
- Travelzoo member perks:
- Daily breakfast credit ($32 value)
- Welcome bottle of wine ($39 value)
- Note: Entry restrictions may be in place for this destination, and services at the hotel may be disrupted due to the pandemic. Check advisories for the destination and hotel before making travel arrangements.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours before arrival to receive a full refund of 1 night's deposit (room and tax)
- 2-night minimum stay required on weekends
- Price based on up to 2 guests sharing a room
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a destination fee of $32 per night
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is $32, plus tax, per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- The hotel offers three dining options, plus an in-house distillery and a pie shop; the restaurants even use fresh produce from an on-site garden
- From cooking classes to wine-tasting tours, you'll find there's always something to do; you can borrow a complimentary bike and explore the area, then go for a deep tissue massage at Spa Cerro (just one block away)
- Hotel Cerro is a short walk from the Instagrammable Bubblegum Alley, a 6-minute walk to Fremont Theater and a 20-minute drive to Pismo Beach Pier
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Bike rental
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
US$50 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges will apply. The hotel charges a fee per pet.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at US$75 plus tax per pet per stay.
The hotel charges a fee per pet.
Valet service fee: US$25 plus tax per night. Larger vehicles may be charged $40 plus tax per night.
Larger vehicles may be charged $40 plus tax per night.
Additional details: Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
$385 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.