$221 – North Carolina Mountaintop Retreat
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Set atop Flat Top Mountain, Skyline Lodge checks all the boxes for an authentic mountain retreat: think sounds of babbling brooks, panoramic valley views and lush forest landscapes. Travelzoo members can escape to this newly renovated lodge into spring.
- Check in to an upgraded Granite King room, Oct. 31 - Feb. 28
- $221 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $270 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Other dates through May 25 are also discounted, starting at $229 per night
- Travelzoo member perk: $20 daily food-and-beverage credit
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made prior to 3pm local time, 7 days before arrival to receive a full refund of the 50% deposit (room and tax) minus a $20 processing fee. The 50% deposit (room and tax) will be forfeited for cancellations received after this time or no shows
- 2-night minimum stay required on Fridays and Saturdays
- Price based on the maximum occupancy of up to two guests sharing a room
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Skyline Lodge completed a full renovation this year
- The lodge offers a true mountain oasis with panoramic mountain views, firepits for roasting s'mores and custom crafted lodge furnishings
- Guest rooms feature free Wi-Fi, heated bathroom tile floors, fire places and flat screen TVs
Built in 1929 and situated atop a mountain, Skyline Lodge offers an outdoorsy escape with touches of modern luxury. The outdoor courtyard is outfitted with fire pits, lawn chairs and twinkling lights for a whimsical experience and perfect for nightly fireside chatter with drinks in hand.
Rooms are cozy with fireplaces, heated bathroom floors, private balconies and scenic views. Guests may even be able to hear sounds from the Big Creek waterfall below.
Oak Steakhouse serves up traditional hearty fare along with Blue Ridge Mountains inspired specialties with views of the mountain to go along with it. Guests are encouraged to enjoy their beverages “on the rocks and under the stars” on the property’s outdoor patio, which overlooks the lodge’s stone terrace and overhears the sounds of Big Creek Falls and Laurel Falls just below.
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Crib/Pack 'n Play not available. Rates based on a maximum of two guests. Children 8 and under stay free of charge.
Extra bedding (twin-sized air mattress) available for children 8 and under (upon request, based on availability) free of charge.
Rates based on a maximum of two guests. Children 8 and under stay free of charge.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at US$75 plus tax per pet per night. Only dogs permitted. Our policy allows one dog up to 50 pounds, or two dogs totaling 60 pounds per guestroom. Additional fees may apply for damage or excessive cleaning requirements caused by a pet. Pet-free rooms are available upon request.
Only dogs permitted. Our policy allows one dog up to 50 pounds, or two dogs totaling 60 pounds per guestroom. Additional fees may apply for damage or excessive cleaning requirements caused by a pet. Pet-free rooms are available upon request.
Additional details: Oak Steakhouse is closed 1-2 days per week.
Up to 40% Off
$221 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.