$193 & up – 4-star resort in North Carolina's Outer Banks
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
It's a bit of a hike to the Outer Banks, a line of North Carolina islands fringing the wild Atlantic. But once we get there, we never want to leave.
The 4-star Sanderling Resort is a perfect home base for a longer stay. The grounds of the resort feature a private stretch of beach, three pools and an award-winning spa.
And Travelzoo members get to stay here for 50% off during the prime travel seasons of summer and fall.
- Nov. 1 - Dec. 20:
- $193 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $258 per night ... Fridays and Saturdays
- Oct. 1-31:
- $206 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $283 per night ... Fridays and Saturdays
- Sept. 5-30:
- $258 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $387 per night ... Fridays and Saturdays
- Aug. 14-31:
- $452 per night ... any day of the week
- Stays in a Deluxe King Room with a private patio
- Upgraded rooms, including rooms with views of the water, are also discounted
- Note: Services at the hotel may be disrupted due to the pandemic; check advisories for the hotel before making travel arrangements
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: For stays through Sept. 5, cancellations must be made prior to 3 p.m. local time, 14 days before arrival; for stays starting from Sept. 6, cancellations must be made prior to 3 p.m. local time, 72 hours before arrival
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a King Room and four guests sharing a Two Queens Room
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of US$39 plus tax per night; the fee covers parking, Wi-Fi, welcome drinks, beach chairs, umbrellas and more
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- You'll be tucked between the Atlantic Ocean and Currituck Sound — that means stunning views at sunrise and sunset
- Loads of on-site activities and amenities include indoor and outdoor pools, a spa, bike rentals, horseback riding and golf (fees apply)
- Dine with sweeping water views and mouthwatering, fresh coastal cuisine at Kimball's Kitchen or, for a more casual affair, head to Lifesaving Station
- Infant cots / cribs
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Private beach
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates based on a maximum of 2 guests in the King Rooms & up to 4 guests in the 2 Queen Rooms.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Rates based on a maximum of 2 guests in the King Rooms & up to 4 guests in the 2 Queen Rooms.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A resort/facility fee of US$39 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The Resort Fee includes:
The Resort Fee includes:
Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. Housekeeping is available. Rooms are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized prior to arrival, and trash removal is available upon request.
For your convenience, extra towels and bath amenities are placed in-room at the time of check-in. Additional towels and bath amenities are available upon request.
Self-parking is available on-property and luggage assistance may be provided upon request.
Restaurant bars, pool, gym, and spa are all open full service.
Kimball's Kitchen is open Memorial Day to Labor Day, Tuesdays through Saturdays 5pm to 10pm. Reservations are highly recommended.
Lifesaving Station: OPEN DAILY
BREAKFAST 7 AM - 11:30 AM
LUNCH 11:30 - 5 PM
DINNER 5 - 10PM
Open Daily 11am to 6pm (weather permitting)
Open Daily 9am to 5pm
Housekeeping is available. Rooms are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized prior to arrival, and trash removal is available upon request.
Up to 50% Off
$193 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(18 Member Ratings)