One&Only Cape Town
Why We Love It
- Glamorous 5-star hotel in a prime location on the V&A Waterfront
- Views of Table Mountain from the hotel
- Two celebrity chef-run restaurants to choose between -- Nobu & Reuben’s
- There’s a private spa island with a heated outdoor pool & two vitality pools
"Luxury is trumpeted everywhere" -- Travel + Leisure
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Named "South Africa's most glamorous leisure venue" by Condé Nast Traveller, One&Only Cape Town is a glitzy resort-style hotel, right on the V&A Waterfront. The property is a 10-minute walk from the V&A Waterfront shopping mall and is a good base for sightseeing -- hop-on, hop-off tourist boats stop at the hotel’s dock and the Robben Island ferry terminal is nearby.
The hotel isn’t short on fine-dining options. Reuben's serves South African bistro-style dishes from celebrity chef Reuben Riffel. An outpost of the world-famous Nobu is the other major draw, serving Nobuyuki Matsuhisa's signature take on Japanese and Peruvian dishes, and a "stellar selection" of sake (Fodor's). For seafood and gourmet pizza by the pool there’s Isola, or you can stop by Vista Bar & Lounge in the lobby for drinks or afternoon tea -- the view of Table Mountain is a show-stopper.
The hotel’s spa is set on a private man-made island and is linked to the main property by a bridge. The menu of ESPA treatments is extensive and the suite of facilities includes two vitality pools, experience showers and a high-tech gym. There is also an outdoor infinity pool (heated from October-April), with shaded pavilions and sun loungers wide enough for two people. The hotel has a kids' club, and can also provide baby cots, highchairs and bottle sterilisers for infants.
Rooms are "slick and vast", says Travel + Leisure, and the baths have "wow factor". Accommodation is chiefly on the mainland waterfront, but a small number of rooms and suites are spread between two private islands. All are large and have balconies with views of the harbour front or Table Mountain. Bottled water is provided every day at turndown.
- "Cape Town’s best spa" -- Forbes
- "Do not miss dishes like the signature Alaskan black cod with miso. The spinach salad with dried miso and truffle oil is sublime, the kingklip tempura heavenly, and the sushi excellent, including an unusually diverse range of choices for Cape Town" at Nobu -- Fodor's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Pillow menu
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Separate shower
- Complimentary parking
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard Time is 2pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra guest charges will apply as follows: ZAR 750 per person, per day. Extra beds are on request, subject to available and must be requested upon booking as they can only be accommodated in specific rooms. The total price will reflect the extra charges based on the number of guests selected.
Offers are based on 2 people sharing and cannot be applied to extra guests or to any applicable adult/child supplements.
Children are considered adults from the aged of 12.
Facilities and services for families:
- Family-friendly dining venues at Reuben’s and Isola
- Complimentary use of KidsOnly Club facilities: daily programme of supervised activities for children ages 4 to 11 years; Nintendo Wii, PS3, Xbox and a selection of board games, garden play area, arts and crafts
- Babysitting services (on request at an additional charge)
- Baby convenience items and toiletries (on request)
- Complimentary use of baby cot, high chair, bottle warmer, steriliser and microwave (on request)
- Special suite turndown for kids
- Age appropriate welcome gifting
- 50% discount in all restaurants for children under 12 years
Pets: No pets allowed.
Fees: City tax not included in the final price: ZAR 40 per room, per night, payable at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
24 December 2017 - 03 January 2018: Minimum 4 night stay required.
In case of a shortened length of stay, early departures or date amendments the cancellation policy will apply for cancelled nights. Full client Names are to be made available at time of booking and no name changes will be allowed within the cancellation periods.
In the event of a no-show (i.e. if you neither use nor cancel your reservation), a fee equivalent to the value of the entire stay will be levied.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.