Why We Love It
- 4-star hotel near Old Pasadena’s shops, restaurants and galleries
- Heated rooftop pool with sundeck is a great place to watch the sunset
- No spa on-site but in-room treatments are available
- Fitness center offers free headphones, bottled water and sweeping views of the city
"A nice, four-star choice" -- Lonely Planet
Rooms & Rates
The Westin Pasadena has all the amenities and service its brand is known for in a stylish property with authentic Spanish designs including tiled fountains and courtyards. Just east of Old Pasadena's unique shops, restaurants and galleries, the hotel is only a few blocks west of the growing Lake Avenue business district and a four-minute walk from the Pasadena Museum of California Art.
Rooms feature clean lines, earth tones and dark woods against crisp white linens and large windows overlooking the city or mountains. All rooms have a seating area, desk with ergonomic chair, flat screen television and Westin’s Heavenly Bed mattresses. Guests can upgrade to rooms with balconies or patios, on higher floors for better views or suites with sleeper sofas in the separate living room. WestinWORKOUT ® rooms include equipment for those who prefer to exercise in privacy.
The heated rooftop pool is surrounded by a sundeck with loungers and a whirlpool tub. Open late, this is a great spot to watch the sunset and the skyline illuminate. The property’s fitness center has sweeping views of the San Gabriel Mountains from its 30-foot windows and offers complimentary water bottles, headphones, towels and magazines.
Ventanas serves authentic California cuisine in a casual atmosphere and offers a special menu for kids. For a healthy start to the day, visitors can grab a fruit smoothie at The Juicery or fill up with a nutrient-packed meal from the SuperFoodsRx menu.
- "A pleasant if standard hotel experience in a particularly friendly Pasadena neighborhood" -- Gayot.com
- "From the mosaic reflecting pool out front to the heated rooftop pool, this 12-story property includes numerous relaxation options" -- Travel + Leisure
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 25.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Crib available on request, free of charge for children under 3. Extra bed available on request and in the king bed rooms only: $25 per night. Charges will be added to your room on checkout.
Pets: Small dogs (maximum weight: 40 pounds) are allowed on request, free of charge.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.