Le Meridien Cambridge-MIT
Why We Love It
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Contemporary guest rooms decorated in soothing earth tones
- The hotel is set amid the greenery of University Park at MIT
- Guest room key cards give access to some local contemporary culture centers
“Sleekly contemporary” -- DK Eyewitness
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
University Park at MIT is 27 acres of scenic land with intricate pathways, benches and shrubbery. Tucked at one end of the park, Le Méridien Cambridge-MIT’s doors open to guests. The Cambridge area is alive with culture. Around the corner from the hotel are Central Square Theater, Lafayette Square and several dining options. Drive 15 minutes or take the Red Line to downtown Boston where there are additional attractions and opportunities for sightseeing.
Before heading out for the day, stop by Sidney’s Grille where a full American buffet breakfast or items a la carte will give you a kick start. Lunch and dinner fare are also available, and the lounge serves hand-crafted martinis and other spirits.
After a day out on the town, relax in the platform bed in your guest room, and get caught up with friends or colleagues using complimentary Wi-Fi access. Some rooms overlook the park while others look out onto the streets of Cambridge.
- “Luxe touches” -- Fodor’s
- “In the heart of the MIT campus, this contemporary hotel fuses art, design and science” -- Lonely Planet
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Roof terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Off-street parking
- Parking (fees apply)
- Public car park
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Three children under age 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child under age 2. Extra beds available on request. Charges may apply.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request, free of charge: $150 refundable pet fee.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.