$103 & up – Berkshires: Newly Renovated Hotel into Spring
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Explore the winding roads of "Massachusetts' cultural mecca" (Travel + Leisure) and find independent book shops, art galleries and concert venues along the way. Members save 30% on stays through May at this historic 4-star inn near the area's must-see destinations.
"The Berkshires are reliving their gilded glory days" — Wall Street Journal
- Stay in a Terrace House Two Queen Room
- $103-$130 per night ... January-March
- $156-$287 per night ... April-May
- Upgrade to a King Room in the main Manor building for +$26 per night
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Completed a $2 million, top-to-bottom renovation in April 2019
- 4-star Gilded Age mansion turned boutique hotel in the Berkshires set on 27 acres of lawns and gardens
- The manor was originally built as a farmhouse in the mid-1700s and was among one of original Berkshire mansions
- Ideal home base for guests looking to go downhill or cross-country skiing
The Seven Hills Inn, originally a 1700s farm house, was expanded into a Gilded Age mansion in 1885 and is still the main guest house on this 27-acre stretch of lawn and gardens. Guest rooms in the Terrace House, located just to the left of the Manor House, face the tree-lined grounds and feature flat-screen TVs, luxury bath products and complimentary Wi-Fi.
In warmer months, guests can lounge by the outdoor pool and roast marshmallows around the outdoor fire pits, or rent bicycles and discover hidden wooded lanes. When the weather gets chilly, cozy up by the fire before heading for drinks and live entertainment at the Plunkett Lounge.
Edith Wharton's beautiful estate, the Manor, is a must-see, located right next door. Other nearby attractions include Tanglewood, an outdoor music venue; the Shakespeare & Company theatre; and the Norman Rockwell Museum. Lenox, Massachusetts, is also a great home base for hiking and biking in the summer and skiing in the winter.
- Outdoor pool
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play not available.
Extra bedding available upon request: US$25 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$25 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at US$75 plus tax per pet per stay.
Fees: Complimentary car park.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$103 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(8 Member Ratings)