$109 – Mont Tremblant Mountaintop Retreat, Save 30%
Cap Tremblant is a 200-acre resort in the Laurentian Mountains, a 10-minute drive from the pedestrian-only village of Tremblant. Rates are further discounted for Travelzoo members with savings of 30% on regular rates.
- $109 per night, Sundays-Thursdays or add $30 for weekends
- One-bedroom condos are equipped with full kitchens, separate living areas and a terrace or balcony
- All guests receive free Wi-Fi and free parking
- A two-night minimum stay is required
- Note: A 5% resort fee and a 3.5% Quebec lodging fee are applicable and reflected in the total price on the checkout page
"Beautiful mountaintop views" -- Lonely Planet
Why We Love It
- Spread out in a one-bedroom condo big enough to sleep four
- Less than a 10-minute drive to trendy shops and restaurants of Mont Tremblant Village
- Surrounded by pristine mountain wilderness
- Separate living and dining areas, full kitchens and washer/dryer; guests get free parking and Wi-Fi
Surrounded by Quebec’s stunning Laurentians, Cap Tremblant Mountain Resort delivers breathtaking views year-round. All units at this 200-acre resort have balconies or terraces, letting fresh mountain airflow into comfortable condo accommodations. Ideal for a longer stay, units also have a washer/dryer, kitchen and fireplace.
Meals are available at the on-site restaurant and bistro bar, Il Pinnacolo. Between meals, there's a host of ways to relax, including spa treatments from Helene Mouton Massotherapie, year-round swimming pool and hot tubs, seasonal tennis courts and two indoor golf simulators (surcharge applies). All guests will have access to free Wi-Fi and parking.
The Tremblant area is ripe with winter activities; a short drive delivers guests to facilities for downhill and cross-country skiing, dog-sledding, alpine hiking trails, ice climbing, skating and fishing, among many more.
- "Terrific views of Mont-Tremblant, Lake Mercier below, and distances far into the horizon ... This is a fine choice if you're looking to be tucked away and left on your own" -- Frommer's
- "Featuring beautiful mountaintop views, this resort and spa is just three minutes from Mont Tremblant Village and Lake Mercier" -- Lonely Planet
- Games room
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- No pets allowed
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible restaurant
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am.
Children and additional guests: Children welcome. Crib available on request, free of charge for children 2 and under. Extra beds are not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
A resort fee of 5.75% (tax inclusive) per room/ per night is additional and will be added to the total price at check-out. This fee includes access to pools, hot tub and tennis courts, Wi Fi and parking.
A Quebec Lodging Tax of 4.02% (tax inclusive) per room/ per night is additional and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Restaurant is closed on Monday and Tuesday.
Tennis courts are seasonal.
$109 / night
When You Can Go
Arrivals through June 21
Getting ThereCap Tremblant is approximately an hour and 45 minutes from Montreal International Airport by car.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(165 Member Reviews)