$99 – Chic Hotel in Vancouver's Entertainment District, Reg. $159
Stay in the heart of Vancouver's Entertainment District, steps from the city's main attractions, including Vancouver Art Gallery and Robson Street.
- Accommodation for two guests in a Deluxe Queen or Two Double Room
- $99 per night or $95 per night when staying two nights, Sundays-Thursdays through March
- Weekends are $109 per night or $100 per night for a two-night stay through March
- +$20 per night for stays in April
- Includes daily breakfast for two at CIBO (CA$30 value)
- Nightly parking for one vehicle (reg. CA$20 daily)
- Upgraded rooms are also discounted
- Note: The hotel's elevator is currently under repair and not operational
Why We Love It
- Located in Vancouver's Entertainment District by The Orpheum theatre
- Dates back to 1908 -- look out for the original mosaic tile floor in the lobby
- The hotel has its own Italian restaurant and three bars
Moda Hotel is a chic, Italian-style property in Vancouver's Entertainment District. Its 1908 heritage is evident through the mosaic-tiled floor in the lobby, the original elevator, wall moldings and the brick facade on the front of the hotel.
The location is ideal, with the city's main shopping street, Robson Street, the restaurants and bars in Yaletown and Vancouver Art Gallery all within a 10-minute walk from the hotel.
You don't have to walk far for dinner -- Italian restaurant Cibo Trattoria is in the hotel. The restaurant is a Golden Plates Award winner for the best pre-theatre restaurant -- as voted by readers of The Georgia Straight, calling it a "stylish room with upscale Italian food." There are also three bars, including Uva Wine and Cocktail Bar which is an espresso bar and cafe during the day.
Bedrooms are modern, decorated in black, grey and white with splashes of red. All have free Wi-Fi and an in-room safe.
- "Guest rooms are clean and elegant, with ingenious use of space, and a modern Italian design" -- Frommers
- "An excellent heart-of-the-city location" -- Lonely Planet
- "This century-old boutique hotel is stylish and good-value" -- Fodor's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Parking (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3 pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 19.
Standard checkout time: 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children up to age 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request).Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child up to age 3. Extra bed available (one per room) on request and in a Deluxe Queen and Deluxe King only: CA$15 (subject to tax) per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$99 / night
When You Can Go
Travel options through April
Getting ThereThe nearest metro station is Vancouver City Centre on the Canada line, which goes directly to Vancouver International Airport. Parking is available at WestPark Symphony Place on 898 Seymour Street; the cost of parking is included in the deal.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(49 Member Reviews)