$179 – Hockley Valley Getaway w/Breakfast, Reg. $300
As spring blossoms and the popular summer season approaches, rooms are hard to come by at Hockley Valley Resort. However, we've negotiated 40% off for Travelzoo members for select dates into summer.
- Premier Resort Rooms are $179 per night
- Includes tastings for two at Adamo Estate Winery ($24 value)
- For $249 choose the package that also includes one round of golf for two people (up to $150 value)
- All guests of the resort receive complimentary hot and cold breakfast, parking and Wi-Fi
- Upgrades to a two-level, loft style suite are also available for $80 more per night
- Note: A 9.51% resort fee is applicable and reflected in the total nightly rate on the checkout screen
Why We Love It
- The resort completed a $5-million renovation in 2011, including a two-acre produce garden and new restaurants
- On-site Cabin, Babbo and Restaurant 85 focus on fresh, local fare; wine is served from the resort’s own vineyard
- On-site ski area includes five lifts and 15 runs, ranging from beginner to double black diamond
- An 8,000-square-foot spa overlooks the region's rolling hills and offers treatments such as ayurvedic scalp massages and revitalizing algae wraps
Amid 300 acres of pristine landscape, this 4-star resort is full of amenities yet still retains an intimate, Old-World feel; the first structure was built on the property in 1865. Various room types are available, including the recently renovated Premier Resort Rooms and two-level Executive Suites, with sleeping area on the upper level and a spacious lower-level living area with gas fireplace. A large number of rooms include balconies with views of the valley and the golf course, which was designed by Canadian course architect Thomas McBroom.
During summer months, the resort’s two-acre garden provides fresh ingredients for on-site restaurants. At Cabin, guests can share dishes of warm olives and almonds and enjoy entrees like pan-roasted chicken with mascarpone-whipped potatoes. Babbo, the lively lounge and bar located in the hotel’s lobby, has an extensive wine list featuring Ontario whites from Niagara, Prince Edward County and the resort’s own vineyard.
Not to be overlooked is the 15-trail ski and snowboard resort with expanded terrain park, open day and night during the winter season. Guests will also find many cross-country ski and snowshoeing trails and an on-site skating rink. In any season, the hotel’s 8,000-square-foot spa, fitness club, hot tub and indoor pool are sure to be appreciated.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 20.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am.
Children and additional guests: Children up to age 3 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Children aged 3 to 12 will be charged CA$13 per child (subject to tax). Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child up to age 3. Extra beds are not available. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
40% on current rates
$179 / night
When You Can Go
Travel options through August
Getting ThereThe resort is a 45-minute drive north of Toronto Pearson International Airport or one hour northwest of downtown Toronto.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(92 Member Reviews)