$65—Vancouver: indoor mini golf for 2 w/food
Escape the cold with 30% off a fun indoor date night package in downtown Vancouver this winter.
Why We Love This Deal
Planning a unique date night out in the city is a challenge in the frigid winter months—unless you're a Travelzoo member.
Whether you'd like to loosen up after a long day at the office or step out for some lively late-night fun, this offer makes it easy with 30% off mini golf packages for two. You'll get a handheld menu item each (think burgers, mushroom melt sandwiches and more) and a dessert to share to round out your evening on the town.
- $65 (reg. $92) ... a mini golf package for two people, including:
- 18 holes of mini golf
- One handheld menu item per person
- One dessert to share
- Available through March; Tuesday-Thursday, 5 p.m. - 12 a.m. and Friday-Sunday 3-7 p.m.
- Note: Tax is not included and will be added at checkout.
More Reasons to Go:
- Located just south of Robson Square on Granville Street in downtown Vancouver
- Handheld menu options include the turkey club house sandwich, Swiss mushroom melt, Buffalo chicken wrap, smash burger and the spicy chicken sand wedge
- Your tee-rific dessert will be a sweet surprise
- The venue is 19+ and photo ID is required
How to Book
Continue to Par-Tee Putt Vancouver
- Click 'Book Now'.
- Choose your preferred date and time on the calendar.
- Click 'Select' and login or continue to purchase as a guest.
- Enter your contact and payment information to complete your reservation.
Note: Tax is not included and will be added at checkout.