$53 – 'The Phantom of the Opera' in Winnipeg, Reg. $70
This production of the beloved classic features new "formidable" (Washington Post) set design.
The North American tour of Andrew Lloyd Webber's hit musical "The Phantom of the Opera" comes to Winnipeg this August and tickets are 25% off for Travelzoo members.
Select Orchestra and Balcony tickets are $52.50-$78.75 (reg. $70-$105) for the following performances at Centennial Concert Hall:
- Wednesday Aug. 23 at 8 p.m.
- Thursday Aug. 24 at 2 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Saturday Aug. 26 at 2 p.m.
- Sunday Aug. 27 at 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Cameron Mackintosh's new production of "The Phantom of the Opera" has been hailed as "clever" and "subtly refreshed" by Variety. Re-imagined sets, choreography and staging are combined with special effects, such as the show's iconic falling chandelier and the beloved score featuring "Music of the Night" and "All I Ask of You."
Book by May 30.
When You Can Go
How to Book
Book online at Broadway Across Canada
- Click "Find Tickets" next to a valid performance.
- Enter promo code TZOO in the box and click the check mark.
- Use the interactive map to select your seats, then click "Buy Tickets."
- Select a delivery method and click "Continue."
- Create an account or log in to complete your purchase.
Fees: Additional fees of $19.45-$21.75 per ticket and $6 per order will apply.