$16—Toronto: immersive Halloween light show & fun fair
Spooky season is on its way to Scarborough Town Centre with this fun-filled Halloween event.
Why We Love This Deal
It's that time of year again, and lucky for Travelzoo members, we've secured 20% off tickets to this 4th annual Halloween event in Scarborough. "Nights of Lights & Pumpkinville" welcomes guests of all ages to experience an immersive 45-minute walkthrough light show featuring over 2 million LED and RGB lights that animate and synchronize to classic Halloween tunes.
The celebration continues after the show at the fun fair in Pumpkinville. Visitors can expect numerous photo opportunities with over 25,000 real pumpkins that have come together to create over-the-top pumpkin sculptures and houses inside the candy forest. There will also be midway rides and games, a pumpkin patch, trick-or-treating, pumpkin smashing and axe throwing.
- What: Nights of Lights & Pumpkinville
- When: Thursdays-Sundays from Sept. 30 - Oct. 31
- Where: Scarborough Town Centre Parking Lot (across from Best Buy)
- $15.99 (reg. $19.99) ... Adult Pass (13+)
- $11.99 (reg. $14.99) ... Child Pass (2-12)
- $52 (reg. $65) ... Family Pass (Two adults and two children)
- $56 (reg. $70) ... Friends Pass (Four adults)
- Note: 13% tax and $1.65-$5.45 in booking fees are not included and will be added at checkout.
The nightly light show begins at sundown—that's at 7 p.m. until Oct. 14 and 6:30 p.m. from Oct. 15-31. Visit between 10-11 p.m. for a special version of the show called "Fright Nights," where monsters and ghouls will roam to create a haunted walkthrough.
Little ones can enjoy a "Quest to Save Halloween" scavenger hunt as they walk through the light show, and adults will appreciate the licensed bar area in Pumpkinville. Pumpkinville is open from 12-11 p.m. on weekends and 5-11 p.m. on weekdays.
Hoping to bring your pup along for the experience? There are set pet-friendly dates to choose from: Oct. 1, 5, 8, 14, 19, 22, 27 and 30.
How to Book
Continue to Ell'Events. Inc
- Click 'Buy Tickets' next to your preferred date.
- Select ticket quantity from the drop-down menu next to your preferred entry time.
- Scroll to the bottom and click 'Next'.
- Choose add-ons (if desired) and click 'Next'.
- Click 'Do you have a promo code?' and enter promo code TZ20.
- Enter contact and payment info and checkout.
Note: 13% tax and $1.65-$5.45 in booking fees are not included and will be added at checkout.