$3898 & up – 14-Night Asia Cruise & Stay w/Flights & Hotels
Discover five Asian countries on your bucket list on this exotic two-week cruise vacation.
Sail from Singapore to Hong Kong and see exotic ports in between with this 14-night cruise-and-stay that departs Jan. 10. The package includes roundtrip flights, a pre-cruise hotel stay and your choice of onboard perk. Until Sept. 14, Wingbuddy has shaved an additional $100 off, bringing the sale price to $3898 per person.
- Flight to Singapore and return airfare from Hong Kong
- Two-night pre-cruise stay at the Four Points by Sheraton in Singapore
- 11-night cruise aboard the Norwegian Jade, including an overnight in Bangkok and stops in Ho Chi Minh City and Ha Long Bay, plus an overnight at port in Hong Kong
- All meals onboard the cruise
- US$50 towards shore excursions in each port
- Choice of 250 minutes of Wi-Fi or unlimited premium drinks package with tips included
- All airport, hotel and port transfers
Packages including 250 minutes of Wi-Fi:
- Vancouver ... $3898
- Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton ... $4077
- Montreal, Ottawa ... $4177
- Halifax ... $4277
Packages including unlimited premium drinks:
- Vancouver ... $4198
- Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton ... $4377
- Montreal, Ottawa ... $4477
- Halifax ... $4577
Prices include accommodations in an inside stateroom; higher categories are also discounted. A Feb. 3 departure is also available for +$100. For the February departure, the final night on the cruise ship will be replaced by an overnight stay in a Hong Kong hotel, including all transfers.
Note: Service charges of $20 (US$14.99) per day are not included and are collected at the end of your cruise. The Wingbuddy website will display regular pricing -- mention Travelzoo to receive $100 off the Jan. 10 departure.
$3898 & upCall 1-855-295-9200
How to Book
Online requests can be made directly through the Wingbuddy website. Website will display regular pricing -- mention Travelzoo to receive $100 off the Jan. 10 departure.
Book this deal by phone
Call Wingbuddy.com at 1-855-295-9200.
Mention "Asia Cruise" as seen on Travelzoo.