$3798 & up – Danube River Cruise w/Air, Save $840
Unpack once and cruise to the European capitals of Vienna, Bratislava and Budapest.
Sail to some of Europe's most charming towns with this nine-night Danube river cruise package from Wingbuddy. All of the details are taken care of, plus you'll save up to $840 compared to booking all of the components on your own.
- Roundtrip flights to Vienna, Austria
- One pre-cruise night and one post-cruise night in a Vienna hotel
- Seven-night river cruise aboard CroisiEurope's MS Beethoven, sailing roundtrip from Vienna with stops in Melk, Bratislava, Kalocsa and Budapest.
- Onboard meals and alcoholic drinks
- Airport, hotel and port transfers
- All taxes and port fees
Depart in 2020 on June 6, 20; July 11; Aug. 8; Sept. 12, 26; Oct. 10, for the following per-person prices:
- Toronto, Montreal ... $3798
- Ottawa, Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver, Halifax ... $3998
Earlier spring cruises are also available from +$50 per person.
Daily shore excursions are not included but a package of seven excursions -- including city tours, castle visits and strolls of abbeys and medieval towns along the Danube -- can be added for $398 per person, saving $100 compared to buying through the cruise line.
Book by Sept. 18.
$3798 & up
June 6, 20; July 11; Aug. 8; Sept. 12, 26; Oct. 10
Up to $840 on DIY pricing
How to Book
You can view the itinerary or make an online request through the Wingbuddy website.