Sold out(September 15, 2019) A new deal from this source was published on September 04, 2019. See new deal
$1599 – Rhine River Cruise in Spring, Save $400
This is one of the lowest prices for a river cruise we've seen this year.
Sail the Rhine river and discover enchanting European cities on this seven-night river cruise. At $1599 per person, this is one of the best prices we've seen this year for a Europe river cruise and provides a comfortable and affordable way to see The Netherlands, Germany and France.
Embark from Amsterdam or Mainz on April 23 or 30 and receive:
- Seven nights' accommodation on the ms Crucevita in a standard main deck cabin
- Welcome and farewell cocktails as well as bottled water delivered daily to your cabin
- All meals while onboard the cruise, including coffee and tea
- Daily afternoon high tea with cake and snacks
- Luggage service between pier and ship
- Onboard entertainment
- Experienced English-speaking cruise director
Ports of call: Amsterdam, Arnhem, Cologne, Koblenz, Rudesheim, Mannheim, Strasbourg, Mainz (cruise itinerary may be reversed depending on departure date)
More 2019 and 2020 dates are available from +$350. Shore excursions are not included in this deal but can be added for $319 per person. An unlimited drinks package can be added for $189 per person. River cruises that sail both the Rhine and Danube rivers are also available from $1689 per person.
Book by Sept. 15.