$1149 – 9-Night Alaska Summer Cruise Tour
Save up to $1000 and make a break for Alaska this summer with this deal.
This nine-night cruise tour combines a scenic week of sailing with overnight stays in Denali and Fairbanks, as well as exclusive perks both onboard and on land. This unique package departs from Vancouver on peak late-summer dates.
What's included in this nine-night package:
- Seven-night cruise aboard Holland America's Noordam or Nieuw Amsterdam departing from Vancouver; visit Glacier Bay, Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway and Whittier
- Two-night land package including hotel stays: one night in Denali and one night in Fairbanks
- Deluxe motor coach and rail transportation between cities, including lunch
- Signature beverage package onboard the cruise (reg. US$364 per person)
- Specialty dining experience onboard the cruise (reg. US$29 per person)
- Meals at the Denali hotel (reg. US$119 per person)
- Two onboard coupon books (US$350 in discounts)
- Refundable, reduced deposits of US$300 per person (reg. US$600 per person)
2021 dates for the nine-night package:
- $1149 (US$899) ... Aug. 22, 29; Sept. 3, 5, 10
- $1209-$1269 (US$949-US$999) ... Aug. 8, 15, 20, 27
- $1339-$1529 (US$1049-US$1199) ... Aug. 1, 13
- $1589 (US$1249) ... Aug. 6
Or upgrade to a 10-night package to see even more of Alaska. This tour features a seven-night cruise and three-night land package in Denali, Talkeetna and Anchorage.
2021 dates for the 10-night package:
- $1209-$1269 (US$949-$999) ... Aug. 29; Sept. 5
- $1339-$1465 (US$1049-$1149) ... Aug. 8, 15, 22; Sept. 2
- $1529-$1655 (US$1199-$1299) ... Aug. 12,19, 26; Sept. 9
- $1849-$1910 (US$1449-$1499) ... Aug. 1, 5
Guests who book an oceanview cabin will be upgraded to a balcony cabin free of charge.
Pay-in-full bonus offer: Pay your cruise in full by Feb. 28, 2021, (or 180 days prior to sailing) and receive a 10% discount and US$250 onboard credit per cabin.
Ship details: Holland America Line's ships feature onboard art galleries, cooking shows sponsored by Food & Wine magazine and live-entertainment venues, like B.B. King's Blues Club. On Alaska itineraries, a National Park Service ranger boards the ship at Glacier Bay for the day to talk with guests about the region's flora, fauna and geology. These ships also cater to younger guests, with Club HAL for kids.
Book by Feb. 28.
Restrictions may apply. Pricing is per person, based on two travellers sharing a cabin. Taxes and fees are an additional US$260-US$310 per person. Your deposit is reduced to only US$300 per person (US$600 per cabin). Or, choose to pay your cruise in full by Feb. 28, 2021 (or 180 days prior to sailing) and receive a 10% discount and US$250 onboard credit per cabin. Prices will display in U.S. dollars and transactions will take place in U.S. dollars. Prices shown here in Canadian dollars were converted via xe.com on Jan. 13, 2020, to reflect current conversion rates, and are subject to fluctuation.
The Government of Canada posts travel alerts and travel warnings for countries where travellers' health and safety may be at risk. When planning your trip, we recommend you check the Official Global Travel Advisory website to see what precautions you should take to minimize the impact on your travel.
How to Book
Continue to Prestige Cruises -- Fully Refundable
Select "Book Now" next to your desired cruise date. Prices will display in U.S. dollars and transactions will take place in U.S. dollars.
Book this deal by phone
Call Prestige Cruises -- Fully Refundable at 1-800-758-5693.
Mention the Travelzoo offer. All transactions will take place in U.S. dollars. Reservation centre hours:
- Monday-Friday: 7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. PT
- Saturday-Sunday: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. PT