For $72 per day, receive two weeks of meals and entertainment, two nights in Barcelona and more.
Transatlantic cruises offer a relaxing and affordable way to travel to or from Europe. This Royal Caribbean cruise package caps off a two-week voyage with two nights on land, plus valuable inclusions.
For $1145 (US$899) per person, depart May 6, 2018, aboard Royal Caribbean's Rhapsody of the Seas and receive the following:
- 14-night cruise from Tampa to Barcelona
- Two-night hotel stay in Barcelona, including daily buffet breakfast
- A hop-on, hop-off city bus tour
- Transfer between the ship and hotel
- US$100 onboard credit (per cabin)
- Upgrade to an oceanview cabin for $127 (US$100) more per person
About the ship: Rhapsody of the Seas offers a host of onboard diversions, like art auctions, cooking demos, dance classes, a rock climbing wall, a casino, an arcade and late-night parties. There are two included dining options and four specialty restaurants on board, plus six bars and lounges.
This is part of a larger sale on 2018 transatlantic cruise packages, including on- and off-board perks and two-night Europe hotel stays. Here are a few of our other favorites, with departures from Fort Lauderdale:
- $1525 (US$1199) per person ... 15 nights to London aboard Celebrity Cruise Line's Silhouette; departs April 15
- $1650 (US$1299) per person ... 16 nights to Rome aboard Holland America Line's Koningsdam; departs March 28
- $1905 (US$1499) per person ... 16 nights to Copenhagen aboard Princess Cruises' Regal Princess; departs April 15
What's the Catch?
Taxes are an additional $135.85-$165.91 (US$106.84-US$130.48) per person, depending on category.
Book by Aug. 23.
* Transactions will be made in U.S. dollars. Prices have been converted to Canadian dollars to reflect current exchange rates. Promotion is based on double occupancy. Singles must pay 200% to qualify for this promotion. All fares are in U.S. dollars for new bookings only, per guest, double occupancy, and subject to availability. Pricing is based on lowest available category. Taxes fluctuate per departure date. Guests cannot substitute or customize this promotion. No components included in this offer have any monetary value, are non-refundable and non-transferable. Oceanview bookings might have an obstructed oceanview. Hotel properties are subject to availability and substitution may occur. Onboard credit and other extras are per stateroom. It will be at the guest's discretion as to which guest in the booking redeems the offer. No cash value. Per stateroom onboard credit will be applied to eligible bookings and will not appear on booking invoices until sailing is within final payment (90 days prior to departure). The onboard credit will reflect as a per person amount for guests one and two, totaling the per stateroom value. Onboard credit is not redeemable for cash and expires on final night of the cruise. Additional restrictions may apply. New bookings only. Limited number of cabins available at discounted prices. Prices will vary for cabins that hold three and four guests. Promotion does not apply to third/fourth berth guests. Fares may vary by sailing date, are capacity controlled (not applicable to groups) and subject to change without prior notice. Offer not combinable with Resident, Senior, Military, Group, or other special rates. Port charges are included; however, Government Taxes, GET tax, Port Expenses & Fees and onboard service charges are additional. Cruise Lines reserve the right to charge a fuel supplement without prior notice even if the cruise fare has been paid in full. Cruise Combo offers are available on a first-come, first-served basis and can sell out at any time. This is a special promotional rate and it cannot be booked online. You must call and speak with a live agent or submit a quote request to take advantage of this rate. Final payment is due 97 days prior to travel. Cancellation penalties applicable to your package may vary from the Cruise Line's penalties. Copyright (c) 2017 WMPH Vacations.