Save $1000 – Europe River Cruise in Tulip Season w/Flights
Tulip festival itineraries are highly sought-after by river cruisers, meaning discounts are rare.
Emerald Waterways -- an award-winning deluxe river cruise line -- is offering free air on two April dates for a river cruise that visits the Netherlands and Belgium during tulip season.
What you need to know:
- Book a category B balcony suite and receive free air, saving up to $1000 per person
- April 5 and April 19 departures are available with pricing starting at $4595 for balcony suites that include free airfare
- Cruise roundtrip Amsterdam, visiting Zaanse Schans, Veere, Antwerp, Arnhem, and Hoorn
- Prices are per-person and based on twin share
What's always included in the price:
- Boutique, hotel-style cabins with Wi-Fi
- Gourmet dining and all onboard meals
- Wine and beer with lunch and dinner
- Cultural experiences or excursions at every port
- Guided hikes and bike tours
- Airport transfers and all gratuities
The flight promotion is available from the following gateways: Halifax, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Regina, Saskatoon, Winnipeg, Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver, Victoria, Kelowna and Nanaimo. All other gateways include an air credit in lieu of flights.
Lower category staterooms are available but very limited, with pricing starting at $3770. Guests who book these are eligible for deeply discounted airfare, priced at only $495 per person.