Sold out(August 10, 2022) A new deal from this source was published on August 03, 2022. See new deal
Free air – Italy yacht cruise ft. Michael Bonacini
Embark on a weeklong culinary journey along the southern Italian coastline next spring.
Why We Love This Deal
Nourish your palate on a special culinary yacht cruise next spring with celebrity chef Michael Bonacini, MasterChef Canada royalty and co-founder of Oliver & Bonacini Hospitality. With only 100 guests on board, the offer includes intimate dining experiences and culinary excursions along the southern Italian coastline on a luxurious and ultramodern yacht with personalized service and boutique amenities.
Departing April 4, 2023, and priced starting from $8350 per person with free roundtrip flights, every booking for the remaining 18 balcony suites includes the following:
- Roundtrip flights to Rome (economy ticket value of $1500 per person)
- Roundtrip airport-to-port transfers
- Boutique hotel-style balcony suite accommodations with free Wi-Fi aboard the Emerald Azzurra for seven nights
- Stops in Sorrento, Amalfi, Giardini Naxos, Crotone, Otranto, Monopoli and Dubrovnik
- Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks to accompany lunch and dinner
- Culturally immersive excursions with knowledgeable local guides
- All taxes, port charges and gratuities
Exclusive culinary experiences with chef Michael Bonacini:
- Special onboard dinner with southern Italian-inspired menu
- Private hosted cocktail reception
- Taste the world-famous Amalfi lemon dessert in Minori
- Country farmhouse tour with olive oil tasting
- Live cooking demonstration onboard the cruise
Prices are per person, in Canadian dollars and based on double occupancy.
How to Book
Continue to Emerald Cruises
Check out the landing page for more information.
Book this deal by phone
Call Emerald Cruises at 1-844-630-4833.
Cruises can be booked over the phone or with your travel agent.
Mention Travelzoo and the "Michael Bonacini Highlights of Southern Italy yacht cruise in 2023" when booking.