Sold out(January 17, 2018) A new deal from this source was published on January 17, 2018. See new deal
$2399 & up – Europe Cruises incl. Flights & $500 in Perks
Europe cruises with Princess have been further reduced and now feature more than $500 in perks.
All sailings include roundtrip flights from Toronto and the following:
- Prepaid gratuities ($118-$218 value per person)
- Specialty dining ($30 value per person)
- Shipboard credits of US$150-US$400 per cabin
- A travel insurance package ($220-$450 value per person)
These are some of our favourite itineraries from the larger sale:
- Barcelona to Rome: Departs Aug. 25 for seven days ... $2399
Gibraltar, Marseille and Florence/Pisa; two pre-cruise hotel nights
- Rome to Athens: Departs Sept. 1 for seven days ... $2549
Salerno, Kotor, Corfu, Crete and Mykonos; two pre-cruise hotel nights
- Roundtrip Copenhagen: Departs May 21 for 11 days ... $3499
Oslo, Berlin, St. Petersburg (overnight), Helsinki and Stockholm
- Roundtrip Southampton: Departs May 13 for 12 days ... $3549
London, Cork, Glasgow, Edinburgh and Paris; overnight in Dublin
Flights can be arranged from other Canadian cities and various cabin categories are discounted. Call Cruise Connections for more information.
Note: Prices listed above are per person in Canadian dollars, inclusive of taxes and fees, and based on double occupancy.
Book by Jan. 17.
$2399 & up
When You Can Go
Select 2018 sailings
$500 in bonus perks
How to Book
All bookings must be made over the phone. Visit the offer landing page for more information or to submit an online inquiry.
Book this deal by phone
Call Cruise Connections for Princess Cruises at 1-866-796-9283.
Agents are available starting at 9 a.m. PT.
About Princess Cruises
U.S. News notes Princess' refined atmosphere and personalized service, considering it a top value for the money. Conde Nast Traveller and Travel + Leisure readers consistently rank it one of the best large ship lines in the world.