10 Reasons Why You Should Not Book This Deal to the Azores
Let's face it, the Azores aren't that beautiful.
I mean just look at the sunset...#gross.
And you definitely wouldn't want an Azores vacation, because...
1. Credit card points really matter to you, and you want to spend 10x more on a vacation.
2. You hate luxury resorts and getting pampered.
3. You just went to the eye doctor and have been advised to avoid sights that will lead to prolonged gazing.
4. You don't want to annoy your friends by bragging about how much you saved.
5. The views while hiking are completely underwhelming.
6. You're allergic to hydrangeas and need to avoid those beautiful blossoms at all cost.
7. You really enjoy sitting on airplanes for an extended period of time, so a 4.5-hour flight from the U.S. won't cut it.
8. The Azores are called the "Hawaii of the Atlantic," and they don't resemble each other at all.
9. You resent whales for being such majestic creatures, thus would never want to take part in world-renowned whale watching.
10. You are just plain crazy and worry about scaring the cows.