$159 – 2-Course Fine Dining for 2 w/Wine & Valet Parking
Why We Love This Deal
The Westin Brisbane’s signature restaurant - Eden’s Table - is now offering an exclusive two-course fine dining experience for $159 for two.
Valued up to $267, you can enjoy a savings of 40% off a selection of freshly sourced seafood to share for entree, a choice of main each, plus a complimentary glass of wine and valet parking .
- Enjoy a delicious shared seafood platter for two
- A main course for each guest: choose from Yardstick 300g Scotch Fillet, Humpty Doo Barramundi Fillet with lemon-myrtle tagliatelle or Moreton Bay Bug Spaghetti for main
- One glass of LaLa Land wine per person
- Valet parking for one vehicle
- Valid Monday to Friday at Eden's Table, 6pm to 10pm from 10 April to 31 July.
Why We Love It
- The seafood platter comes with Moreton Bay bugs, mussels, freshly shucked oysters, peeled prawns, spanner crab, house cured salmon and a selection of condiments
- Mouth watering local produce is sourced from ocean and paddock and complimented by a finely curated wine list
- This health-focused venue is located within the 5-Star Westin Brisbane