$358 – Great Barrier Reef Snorkel, Heli Tour & More, -$105
Why We Love This Deal
Dive into the kaleidoscopic beauty of the Great Barrier Reef with this comprehensive reef exploratory package. Discover the world's largest coral reef system with a day cruise that includes snorkeling, a semi-submersible and even a helicopter tour - all for $358 per person, saving 23% off of the regular price.
Upgrade your experience and include an introductory or certified dive for only $30 - this is the lowest price we have ever seen for a dive experience!
- $358 for one person Get High Down Under Great Barrier Reef Day Tour
- $30 for one person Introductory or Certified Dive (only available in addition to purchase of Get High Down Under Great Barrier Reef Day Tour)
- Get High Down Under Travelzoo exclusive includes:
- Eight-hour Great Barrier Reef day trip from Cairns
- Guided Marine Biology Snorkelling Tour
- SubXplorer Semi Submersible Tour
- 10-minute scenic flight in a six-seater luxury helicopter
- Hot BBQ lunch and refreshments throughout
Why We Love It
- Sail to two stunning outer reef sites with snorkelling and floatation equipment provided for your five hours of reef time. Enjoy a hot BBQ lunch on board (vegetarian options also available), free lycra or sun suit hire, large air-conditioned modern lounges to relax in comfort as well as experienced and professional dive and snorkel instructors throughout.
- Experience a world under the waves with a semi-submersible submarine exploration tour or take advantage of the incredible $30 dive package for both new and experienced divers to experience the incredible ecology of the reef.
- Then, take to the air to marvel at the sheer size and beauty of one of the seven natural wonders of the world with opportunities to view some manta rays, turtles or other marine life before squeezing in another snorkel or relaxing and catching some sun on deck before you head back to Cairns.
All diving is subject to a medical checklist and minimum age for all diving activities is 12 years. 110kg weight restrictions apply for helicopter rides. Valid from 1 January to 30 April 2020. Must book by 31 March 2020. Excludes major public holidays. All bookings are subject to availability. 72-hour notice is required for all bookings. No show, late arrivals, cancellations, voids voucher and no refunds given. No rescheduling or extending vouchers after expiry date. Subject to availability. Advance booking required. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies.