$12 – Cockatoo Island Food & Beverage Voucher, 52% off
Cockatoo Island is a little 18 hectare island in the middle of Sydney's incredible harbour.
For just $12, you can enjoy up to $25 to spend on food and beverages at Marina Café & Bar, which is situated on the island, a great way to recharge as you explore this UNESCO world-heritage-listed area.
- Marina Café & Bar $25 food and beverage voucher for only $12
- Delicious daily menu including pizzas, nachos, toasted wraps, salads, homemade cakes, muffins, ice creams and more.
- Breathtaking views of Sydney Harbour
- See here for more details
- Valid seven days a week until 1 April 2019, 10am to 4pm
Why We Love It
- Australian Traveller says you can get some sightseeing fuel - perhaps a freshly made pizza and a cool drink - right on the water’s edge, at Marina Café & Bar
- The island is rich in history - it's one of just 11 convict heritage sites in Australia that are listed in the UNESCO World Heritage register
- Grab an audio commentary headset and do your own guided tour around the island as you visit the convict and army barracks, docks, tunnels and slipways
- There's nothing like waking up in such a unique spot (Traveller). Spend a night on the island in glamping tents before tucking into fresh, tasty food for breakfast at Marina Café & Bar
Travelzoo Tip: Catching a public ferry is the easiest way to visit Cockatoo Island and ferries run regular services every day, departing from Circular Quay, Darling Harbour and Barangaroo, as well as from wharves along the F3 Parramatta River ferry route.
When You Can Go
Until 01. Apr 2019