$68 – Dhakshin: Indian Tapas for Two w/Drinks, Save 50%
Enjoy a South Indian dining experience with a difference at award-winning restaurant, Dhakshin, which is offering Travelzoo members an exclusive winter menu including a selection of delectable dishes, desserts and drinks at $68 for two - a 50% discount on the usual price.
Drawing on his experience working at Michelin starred London restaurant, Tamarind, Chef Vijayan Ramasamy has created a menu that can only be described as "dining from the heart" (Broadsheet) and best enjoyed when shared with friends and family tapas-style.
- A unique tapas style dining experience including a selection of five dishes and a dessert designed to be shared
- $58 for two adults
- $68 for two adults including drinks
- $89 for three adults
- $104 for three adults including drinks
Why We Love It
- Designed for sharing, this South Indian menu is a unique dining experience offering traditional recipes with a modern twist (our producers ordered second helpings of the carrot fudge).
- Dhakshin has been awarded two chef hats from Gault & Millau and was a finalist of the RCA Awards.
- Chef Vijayan Ramasamy says he speaks "the language of food" and hopes to inspire others with his passion for food with his very own Youtube channel Royal Dhakshin Kitchen
(58 Member Ratings)