$59 – 'Beautifully Executed' Indian Banquet for 2, Save 45%
Dhakshin ranks among TripAdvisor's top five restaurants in Crows Nest for its upscale take on traditional Indian cuisine. Travelzoo members can feast on the menu's greatest hits while saving 45%.
Why We Love It
- The head chef was born in India, worked at a Michelin-starred restaurant in London and has cooked with Gordon Ramsay
- His "beautifully executed traditional recipes" represent "southern Indian dining from the heart" (Broadsheet)
- Worldly flavours include chicken tikka and masala dosa, which was recommended in influential restaurant guide Gault&Millau
- $59 for a three-course lunch or dinner for two from a special menu
- $119 for four people including double of every item on the menu
- Add a glass of house wine or beer per person for $10-$20 more
- Valid Sundays-Thursdays until 30 September
Reservations are subject to availability. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years. No cash value or cash back. Printed voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. You may purchase multiple vouchers. Customers can only access this special rate by purchasing a Travelzoo voucher; this deal cannot be purchased directly from Dhakshin.
(49 Member Reviews)