$55 – Tweed Valley: 3-Hr River Cruise w/Seafood Lunch, -27%
Why We Love This Deal
For just $55 per person, or for $110 for two people, you can enjoy a three-hour cruise along the Tweed River on a traditional ferry with an hour-long seafood lunch at a highly-rated riverside cafe or taverna enroute. Spend the time spotting native bird life and admire the glorious vantage points along the Tweed Valley waterways before enjoying your meal.
If you want to skip the lunch you can still enjoy the cruise for just $35 per person, or $70 for two people.
- Enjoy a seafood lunch at a traditional riverside cafe or taverna for $55 per person, or $110 for two people
- Sip on complimentary drinks whilst on-board
- For just $35 per person, or $70 for two people to enjoy a three-hour rainforest cruise
- Valid for Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday departures depending on which cruise you choose
- Cruise with seafood lunch is for three hours and departs at 10.30am every Saturday
- Valid until 30 September 2020 the rainforest cruise is for three hours and departs every Wednesday and Sunday at 10.30am.
Why We Love It
- 99% of TripAdvisor members rated their experience with Mount Warning Tours as excellent or very good
- Get to experience cruising down the river on-board a traditional river ferry, Spirit of Wollumbin
- Take advantage of the opportunity to see native bird life, flora and fauna
- Enjoy an delicious seafood lunch at a riverside cafe or taverna for just $20 more per person
Experience is three hours in total including lunch. Meals maybe served onboard during cruise or at riverside cafe after cruise is completed.
How to Book
(17 Member Ratings)