$39 – Sydney Harbour Whale Watching Cruise w/BBQ Lunch
Why We Love This Deal
Watch as incredible humpback whales frolic in Sydney's ocean as they make their annual migration along the coast with a four-hour cruise with highly-rated whale-watching cruise providers, Oz Whale Watching.
Pay $39 per person and save up 59% off the cost of your ticket including a BBQ lunch. Cruises with breakfast are also available from $45 each.
- $39 for a four-hour whale watching cruise with BBQ lunch, Tuesday to Friday
- $45 for a four-hour whale watching cruise with hot breakfast buffet or BBQ lunch, Saturday and Sunday
- On board commentary from an experienced crew
- Tea and coffee
- Weekend breakfast cruises operate 8:15am-12:15pm BBQ lunch cruises operate 12:30pm-4:30pm
- Valid from 16 May to 10 November 2019, must book by 21 October
Why We Love It
- 97% of TripAvisor members have rated their experience with Oz Whale Watching as excellent or very good
- You'll be credited with a return trip if you don't see whales on your cruise
- From mid-August you may be fortunate to see whales with their calves on their annual migration
- Oz Whale Watching has an Advanced Ecotourism Certification