$300 & up – 2-Nt Snowy Wilderness Stay w/Horse Riding, -58%
Why We Love This Deal
A two-night stay at the highly-rated Snowy Wilderness Resort - a unique high country, eco-friendly retreat set in 7500 acres of snowy mountain wilderness - is now just $300 per person.
Located right on the edge of Mount Kosciuszko National Park and just south of Jindabyne, you can spend a full day exploring the surrounding waterfalls, rugged bush land and volcanic peaks on horseback and save up to $390 off the usual cost - including lunch.
- $300 per person for a two-night stay or $330 for three nights
- One full-day guided horse riding tour including lunch
- Accommodation is in a property of your choice; The Homestead, The High Country Lodges or The Cottage
- Valid for stays from 1 April to 31 March 2020
Why We Love It
- 90% of TripAdvisor members rated their stay at Snowy Wilderness as excellent or very good
- Snowy Wilderness is a sanctuary for Australia’s wild horse - the brumby
- This “Man from Snowy River” experience includes a saddle bag lunch as you ride on the trail next to free-roaming brumbies
- The retreat offers additional four-wheel-drive tours and hiking experiences for the rest of your stay*
- Expert guides will take you through spectacular mountain trails and hidden spots where you can observe native wallaby, emu, wombats, echidna, wedge-tailed eagles and more
- You'll also be just a short drive away from Kosciuszko National Park - described by Culture Trip as one of the most beautiful national parks in Australia and home to Australia’s highest peak