$999 – India: 14-Night Tour inc Safari, Save $800
For the exclusive price of $999, journey through India and experience it's array of colour, mouth-watering food, diverse landscapes, rich cultural heritage and welcoming locals. For a limited time, this 14-night tour -- which includes a safari through the Ranthambore National Park (home to the Bengal Tiger) and a sunrise boat ride along the sacred River Ganges in Varanasi -- can be booked for $800 off the regular price.
- 14-night tour of India including visits to Delhi, Jaipur, Pushkar, Ranthambore, Suroth, Agra and Varanasi
- Services of an English-speaking guide and transport in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Airport meet and greet and transfers
- 12 nights' accommodation in 4-star hotels and two nights on an overnight train
- 13 breakfasts
- Safari in Ranthambore National Park and a boat ride in Varanasi
- Entry fees as per itinerary
- Upgrade to the premium category with luxury hotels for $500
- To view the full itinerary, click here.
Why We Love It
- Ranthambore National Park is "the best place to spot wild tigers in Rajasthan", says Lonely Planet
- Marvel at some of India's most awe-inspiring spots including Red Fort, Lotus Temple and the Taj Mahal, one of the seven wonders of the world
- Enjoy a boat ride along the sacred Ganges River in Varanasi as the golden sun rises
- Visit local villages and experience authentic Indian culture -- be sure to try a thali and a sweet chai
Members can only access this special rate by purchasing a Travelzoo voucher; these rates cannot be booked directly with Travel & Taste. Vouchers are available for purchase until sold out. You can buy multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. This offer is not refundable. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used for one departure date.
When You Can Go
2 October 2017- 17 September 2018