$55 – Melbourne: Leisurely Breakfast with Sparkling, -48%
Why We Love This Deal
Update (12 Feb, 5:25pm): Book by date has now been extended to 30 April.
Enjoy a long, leisurely breakfast at the 5-star Melbourne Marriott's opulent Essence on Exhibition Restaurant with an all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet and a glass of sparking wine each.
For $55 for two people (total value up to $105.60), or $99 for four people (total value up to $211.20), you'll save 48% off the usual cost.
- $55 for two people (total value up to $105.60)
- $99 for four people (total value up to $211.20)
- All-you-can-eat breakfast buffet each
- Free-flowing freshly brewed coffee and tea
- Expertly brewed barista coffee each
- A glass of sparkling wine each
Why We Love It
- Enjoy all your breakfast favourites with an all-you-can-eat buffet at this 5-star hotel
- Delight in Melbourne-style buffet with cereals, bircher, muesli, fruits, fruit yoghurts, fruit juices, sliced, breads, cold meats, cheese, croissants, pastries and muffins along with pancakes and porridge
- Along with a hot selection of bacon, Victorian-made sausages, fluffy scrambled eggs, grilled tomatoes, potato gems, waffles, chef’s eggs made to order, Asian station including konji, noodles and dim sim.
- Make your own juice from fresh fruits and indulge in free-flowing freshly brewed coffee and tea
- Includes a barista coffee each
- Menu is subject to seasonal change
- Valid Monday to Friday 6.30 am to 10.30 am or Saturday 6.30am to 11am until 31 July 2020.
(353 Member Ratings)