Sold outThis deal was published May 26, 2017 and sold out September 23, 2017. See current deals
$29 & up – Melbourne Food, Drink & History Tours, 40% Off
Intrepid, one of the world’s largest travel companies, has launched a walking tours division called Urban Adventures. Travelzoo members save 40% on Melbourne tours that have never been reduced until now.
- $29 (was $49) for a "Booze Makes History Better" tour
- $45 (was $79) for a "United States of Food" tour
- $69 (was $115) for a "Melbourne Bites & Sights" tour
- Tours are three to four hours long and depart several times per week
- Inclusions vary; click or tap on the name of the tour for details
- All prices are per person
Why We Love It
- Good for visitors and locals alike, tours include the main sights while also taking you off the beaten path
- The foodie-themed itineraries feature stops at hidden eateries and bars
- Some include extras like free samples or Eureka Skydeck admission
- They're run by experienced guides who have led tours around the world
Customers can only access this special rate by purchasing a Travelzoo voucher; these rates cannot be purchased directly with Urban Adventures. You can purchase multiple vouchers. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. No cash value or cash back. Voucher must be presented on arrival and used in one visit. No shows subject the voucher to forfeiture. It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.